How to Participate Doodle 4 Google
This year Google asking students to create their doodles based off the theme 'Malaysia to me is...' Below is a three-step guide to entering the competition.
1.Download the entry form
2. Print out and get doodling
Be creative with the theme for the doodles, 'Malaysia to me is...'
Please scan the form or take high quality photos and submit online
For applications via post, please ensure your entry is sent to the following address below:
Doodle 4 Google Malaysia
Quill 7, No. 9 Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur 50470
To narrow the entries down to the top winners, eligible doodles are judged on the following criteria:
• Artistic merit: based on grade group and artistic skill
• Creativity: based on the representation of the theme and use of the Google logo
• Theme communication: how well the theme is expressed
• Appropriateness of the supporting statement.
The overall winner will have his or her Google doodle displayed on the Google.com.my homepage for 24 hours on September 16th, 2014. In addition, the four age category winners will receive prizes from the corporate partners, Digi.
For more information: http://www.google.com.my/doodle4google/